This delicious apple oatmeal breakfast crumble with cinnamon is the perfect way to start your day. It’s super simple too!
Okay, admit it: the best part of celebrating your birthday is having pie for breakfast. Well do I have some good news for you: there’s a way to have guilt-free pie like breakfasts as often as you please!
That’s right, I’m going to share with you today one of my favourite ways to start the day if I have a little more time on my hands. It’s also great as a dessert: even better if you add some vanilla or cinnamon ice cream! Continue reading….
This post first appeared in January 2016. I’ve updated it with new pictures, my new recipe template and a how-to video!
My favourite recipes to share are usually related to breakfast. I am really into pastries and desserts and stuff, so you can make me extremely happy by preparing some pancakes or a good bowl of oatmeal for me. That’s why I’ve decided to show you one of my all time best recipes: warm, sweet, tasty and fragrant pie-like apple cinnamon oatmeal crumble!
Trust me, this is a great way to start your day. See it as a little treat for yourself!
If you are not a fan of apples, you can swap it out for any fruit you like. I might try a pear-maple syrup crumble next time, mmmm…
What do you like to have for breakfast?
Also, did you guys know apples have many health benefits? You can read about them in this article by Helen from Well Being Secrets!
This delicious apple oatmeal breakfast crumble with cinnamon is the perfect way to start your day! Click To Tweet
See ya next time!
- Apple, 1 large
- Oatmeal, 70g
- Honey, 2 spoonfuls
- Oil, 2 spoonfuls
- Cinnamon to taste, +/- 1 teaspoon per bowl
- Also: small oven ramekins
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the apple in small pieces. Mix with the cinnamon and place in the ramekins.
- Mix the oatmeal, honey and oil. Add 1 spoon of water if you think the oats are too dry.
- Cover the apple pieces in the ramekins with the oat mixture.
- Place this in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, and enjoy!
- You can add some chopped nuts or coconut too, if you like!