A super simple & really quick one-pan dinner with minced meat, leek and bell pepper. Full of flavours, and no leftovers! Serve with some rice, potatoes or bread.
I love simple & quick dinners. We all have those days where we’d rather just hang on the couch than spend hours in the kitchen, right? Well, I’ve got you covered. You’ll be back at the couch with a big bowl of comfort food in no time!
Now that I own my own foodblog (for nearly a year now!) I notice that people treat me… differently. Whenever friends come over for dinner I’m not allowed to ask what they want to eat, no, they always assume I’m the one with all the ideas!
Of course, I like to cook and have ideas. But that doesn’t mean that I can always think of something on the spot 😉
Also, people often seem to wonder if we really eat like ‘this’ every day. Yes, I really cook those yummy meals and yes, of course we also eat quick & easy dinners from time to time! We’re only human, you know, and when we’re tired
and lazy we much rather whip up something in 10 minutes over an hour.
Beef and vegetables one-pan dinner
So, that’s why I love recipes like these. You simply can’t go wrong, and it’s always delicious! You can use any leftover veggies of meats you have, which is always a plus. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- Minced meat, 250g (seasoned)
- Onion, 1 large
- Garlic, 1 clove
- Leek, 1 piece
- Bell pepper, 1 red
- Sweet chilli sauce, 1 spoonful
- Cut the onion into very thin slices. Heat up a frying pan and start cooking the onion.
- Finely cut the garlic and add this to the pan. Add the seasoned minced meat as well, and stir until browned.
- Wash and cut the leek in thin slices. Cut the bell pepper into pieces as well.
- Add this to the pan, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the spoonful of chilli sauce, and enjoy!
- Serve with rice, bread, grains or potatoes.