You’ll love the flavour combinations of this dinner bake! The quinoa, cauliflower and sausages are baked in tomato sauce and topped with a generous amount of mozzarella. You’ll want seconds…
The good and the bad
Question of conscience: do you mainly pay attention to the things you’ve done right or the ones you fail to succeed at?
Thanks to my therapy session this morning I realized I’m probably 80% focussed on the unsuccessful or uncompleted parts of my life. The fact that I’m back at school now while six months ago the thought of school alone was enough to send me down a path of panic and fear is not enough: I feel as if I have to give it all right away! But as I mentioned this morning I had some sort of revelation… I’ve already come so far.
Hopefully you’ll listen to my life lesson (and mission for upcoming months) and take it with you. The road ahead might still be long, but don’t forget to look back and see what you’ve already achieved.
Quinoa bake with cauliflower and sausage
- Tomatoes, 7/8
- Garlic, 1 clove
- Red onion, 1 half
- Cauliflower, 1 small
- (Chipolata) sausages, 3 pieces or 150g
- Quinoa, 100g
- Salt, pepper
- Italian herbs
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius or 400 Fahrenheit.
- Cut the cauliflower in real small pieces and wash well.
- Toss this in an oven tray with some oil, salt, pepper and herbs.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.*
- Cook the quinoa according to the instructions.
- Chop the sausages in chunks.
- Place the tomatoes, onion, garlic and salt in a blender and blend into a smooth sauce.
- When the cauliflower is done, add the quinoa, sausage and tomato sauce.
- Tear the mozzarella and add the pieces on top of the tray.
- Place in the oven for another 20 minutes, or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
- *: you can also simply boil the cauliflower.