It’s time for another soup recipe! Today I’ll share a great and simple cauliflower soup. You don’t need many ingredients at all, yet it’s very delicious! And done in no time.
As you all know, I love a great soup. This is one of my newest discoveries, and one of the best if you ask me! It’s simple, healthy and very nourishing. I didn’t add any cream or cheese yet it’s sooo creamy… Are you curious yet?
By the way, don’t forget to bake these delicious puff pastry breadsticks to go with your soup! Find a recipe by clicking on the picture below.
- Cauliflower, 1 piece
- Onion, 1 piece
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Stock, 1 litre (vegetable or beef)
- Chives, 2 spoonfuls (chopped)
- Start by roughly chopping up the onion and garlic.
- Toss into a pan and start to cook them.
- Meanwhile, wash and cut the cauliflower into pieces. You can use the stem!
- Add this to the onions in the pan and heat up your stock.
- Add the stock to the pan and let simmer for fifteen minutes.
- Purée the mix with a hand blender and add the chives.
I’ve noticed I have some regular visitors, yay! So exciting. I’m really glad to have you all here 🙂 I would like to ask a favour. I know nearly all of us internetters (haha) are using Ad-block, including myself. However, if you turn ad block off at specific websites, like mine, you help us bloggers develop further. I want to continue blogging, as I still have so much to write about! 😀