These delicious yet simple egg wraps will take your lunch or dinner to the next level. What I love most about this is that you make them yourself, and therefore know exactly what ingredients are in there. Besides, they are delicious too! And you have them ready in just a matter of minutes.
I don’t know if I’ve told you this, but I’m a bit of an… impulse buyer. Oops. And no, I don’t spend all my money on clothes or shoes, I spend it on, you can already guess this, food. Yes, my dad made me (us) another kitchen counter with drawers simply because I don’t have enough space for all the ingredients I have (or think I need)!
Of course, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing. I for example bought buckwheat flour, which I had not found a use for yet, and decided to add some to the egg mixture I used to make lighter wraps. And bam! I had my recipe.
I wanted to make wraps for dinner with fried omelets as wrap, which is fine and delicious, but I liked the buckwheat in there too because it creates a different texture than an egg would normally do. They look a bit like pancakes… Maybe you could eat them with some syrup, too 😉
Gluten free wraps
- Egg, 3 large
- Buckwheat flour, 80g
- Milk, 100 ml
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together and heat a frying pan with some oil.
- Spread the mixture in a thin layer in the pan.
- Bake until golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat until you have no more batter: this should give you around 4 wraps.
- Eat with a mixture of beans and beef, lettuce and chicken or whatever other variety you like!