As you could read in my recipe for lemon yoghurt pie, I’m completely into healthy pies ever since I tasted one. That’s why I bring you another recipe today: a gluten and sugar free granola and blood orange yoghurt pie! How good does that sound?! The granola adds a nice and crunchy layer, and the blood orange adds that zing you really crave after you had one slice. I’m sure this recipe will win you over, too!
Of course, you can make this recipe with regular oranges too.
- Dates, 100g
- Peanuts, 60g
- Cashew nuts, 30g
- Oats, 30g
- Coconut oil, 2 spoonfuls
- (Greek) yoghurt, 300g
- Honey, 3 spoonfuls
- Gelatin, 1.5 sheets
- Juice of 1 (blood) orange
- Zest of half a (blood) orange
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the dates, nuts, oats and coconut oil together in a food processor. I like my crust to be a bit chunky, but you can make it completely smooth as well.
- Press this mixture into a small mould and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely until the crust is hard.
- Soak the gelatin sheets in some cold water for at least 5 minutes.
- Warm up the yoghurt in a pan. Add the juice, zest and honey.
- Stir the gelatin sheets through the mixture as well.
- Spoon this on top of the crust and let cool down. Place in the fridge for an hour, and serve!