If you know me, you know I’m a dessert person. We always have some yoghurt in the fridge, and sometimes I like to experiment with that… Resulting in all sorts of fun desserts 😉 Today I share with you these pudding-like light coconut lime desserts, perfect for summer!
By the way: this is the first blog with photos from my new camera! <3
I’ve said so many times before, but I love those random ideas (for recipes) I sometimes get. Like the other day, I was doing the dishes when I saw these little bowls and decided I wanted to fill them with something delicious. We had some yoghurt, lime and gelatine and I started working from there, and it turned into quite a delicious little dessert. And it’s so simple!
Coconut lime desserts
You can basically add any topping you like. I added some fresh strawberries and granola (find my recipe here), but this would be delicious with any type of fresh fruit or maybe even some grated chocolate.
Like this recipe? Please pin the picture below:
- Yoghurt, Greek or thick, 400g
- Zest of half a lime
- Honey, 3 spoonfuls
- Grated coconut, 3 spoonfuls
- Gelatine, 1.5 sheets
- Soak the gelatine in some cold water for five minutes.
- Mix the yoghurt, lime zest and honey and set aside.
- Squeeze the cold water out of the gelatine and place it back in the bowl. Cover the gelatine with some boiling hot water, just enough to dissolve the sheets.
- Mix the dissolved gelatine with the yoghurt mixture.
- Place some grated coconut on the bottom of the bowls. Fill the bowls with the yoghurt mixture and top with coconut. You can grate some more lime zest over the top if you like.
- Place this in the fridge for 2 hours. Enjoy!