Roasted butternut squash is a delicious side dish, and can be used in salads as well as dinner dishes. Super simple, comforting and tasty!
We’re at the final recipe of today: roasted butternut squash with rosemary. Don’t forget to check out the other recipes and the easy how-to video!
Roasted butternut squash
I think it’s best we get to this delicious recipe immediately, right?! Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel, and please share these recipes 🙂
If you can’t open this link, click here.
- Butternut squash, 1 medium
- Rosemary, half a spoonful
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the squash in half, and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds.
- Cut the halves into slices, about 2 cm wide.
- Place these in an oven tray. Sprinkle with oil, salt and rosemary and mix.
- This goes into the oven for 35-40 minutes.