White chocolate cheesecake desserts: heaven in a glass! They are easy and quick to make, pretty, delicious and will be loved by everyone!
It’s my birthday week! That means that I’ll be sharing some of my best and/or favourite recipes this week. It’s my party and I can do what I want to 😉 I’m starting with a seriously great one: white chocolate cheesecake desserts. Mmmmmm!
A birthday week always sounds a bit… smug. “This week is all about me!” I’m a princess, and I get to decide what this week is all about because It’s my birthday week. Ha! That’s not how I roll.
So, why did I plan a birthday week at Stay Alive and Cooking? Simple! Because I want a week dedicated to my favourite food. Does that sound like a better reason?
I don’t need a week dedicated to my birthday, just give me a week to share with you some of my best, my favourite, my most indulgent and delicious recipes. Maybe I could even present it as a gift from me, to you! In my birthday week. I’m having fun already. (Everyone’s invited!!)
White chocolate cheesecake desserts
And now for the most important question of the day: why did I kick off with a white chocolate cheese cake desserts recipe? Well, let me see.
- White chocolate is perfect for sweettooths like myself
- I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love cheesecake (or desserts!)
- It’s the perfect combination of creamy and sweet with the crunchy texture of the cookies
- You can make it ahead, perfect for (birthday) parties
- It’s easy to make a dozen of them (I mean why wouldn’t you!)
- They look pretty and appetizing
- And, duhh, these white chocolate cheesecake desserts are delicious and indulgent and oh, so good!
Okay I won’t stall any longer, let’s get onto this recipe! It would mean a lot if you could share the photo down below on pinterest, and I hope to see you again soon!
If you like desserts, don’t forget to check out my recipe for these delicious coffee panna cotta!
- White chocolate, 200g
- Whipping cream, 200 ml
- Cream cheese, 200g
- Your favourite crunchy cookies, 130g (I used 'Bastogne')
- Vanilla sugar, 8g (1 sachet)
- Start by melting the white chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream with the vanilla sugar until fluffy. Add the cream cheese and mix through.
- Place the cookies in a plastic bag and whack 'em with a rolling pin. You can completely crush them or leave some bigger chunks for added texture to the dessert.
- Place the crumbs on the bottom of 6 dessert glasses or bowls. Leave 2/3 spoonfuls behind for decorating later.
- Once the chocolate has melted, incorporate it in the cream mixture. Pour this on top of the crumbs in the dessert glasses or bowls.
- Let set in the fridge, decorate with remaining cookie crumbs and enjoy!